Monday, February 21, 2011

Day #50 - Half Way!

Today’s favourite poses: Pigeon, all the Warriors, Tree

Minutes with a relatively quiet mind: 5-10

Today is Family Day in Canada, so I have been reflecting on how BLESSED I am to have such an awesome one, starting with my daughter, who is the most beautiful girl on the planet, extremely smart and funny, creative and athletic. She is caring, compassionate, and such a unique and amazing individual. My father, who taught me to be strong and honest and hard working, with a strong work ethic, to have, and value integrity, to have a positive attitude at all times, and to love nature, is my hero. My sisters, are smart, supportive, sweet, caring, and giving beyond measure. Vince, who I've known over 30 years, who helps me to raise our daughter, and is an absolute genius, and dear friend, who makes me laugh until my sides ache. And finally, my mother, who is so sweet and beautiful inside, and who taught me to have the ability to perservere when things are dreadful and awful, to laugh at life and MYSELF! She taught us all to be kind, compassionate, caring and giving, and to LOVE GOD. She also taught me to appreciate beauty, simplicity and serenity, such as in songs like these (which I dedicate to her):






No comments:

Post a Comment