Monday, February 14, 2011

Day #43

Today’s favourite poses: Child's Pose

Minutes with a relatively quiet mind: 25

Today’s interesting/thought provoking reading: (Taken from a poem I wrote a while back when I was going through a bitch of a time. I left out the first half because I no longer feel the angst that I did when I wrote it. None the less, it calmed me writing it, and today, I need calm. I really liked the comment Nate added to it the first time I posted it, so I included that on the bottom along with my response). Peace.


I dwell in
light

I dwell in
laughter

I dwell in
peace

I dwell in
joy

I dwell in
Love

I dwell in
hope

I dwell in
clarity

I dwell in
serenity

I dwell in
sweetness

I dwell in
wisdom

I dwell in
healing

I dwell in
courage

I dwell in
strength

I dwell in
kindness

I dwell in
compassion

I dwell in
truth

I dwell in
stillness

I dwell in
goodness

I dwell in
Grace

I dwell in
balance

I dwell in
Me


Nathan said...
There is nothing we are not.

kourtney said...
and yet, we are nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment