Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day #42

Today’s favourite poses: (Today I did Yoga at sunise, which was awesome! Fav. poses were the Sun Salutation series/Vinyasa)

Minutes with a relatively quiet mind: 12

Today’s interesting/thought provoking reading: (Taken from the Bible)

So the LORD said to Moses,
“I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.”

And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”

Then He said,
“I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”


Some of my favourite verses:

"Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceedingly joyful in all our tribulation." Corinthians 7:4

"But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." James 1:4

"But though, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness." Timothy 6:11

"Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than a house full of sacrifices with strife." Proverbs 17:1

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" Corinthians 3:16

"Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from and evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water." Hebrews 10:22

No comments:

Post a Comment