Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day #41

Today’s favourite poses: .........I cannot even describe what just happened to me. I started to do some poses and suddenly switched to these tantric, joyful, belly dancing, Bali/Hindi goddess type movements. Something took over. What a trip! I hope that happens again! wheeeee =D

Minutes with a relatively quiet mind: 10

Today’s interesting/thought provoking reading: (Taken from my nightly prayers)


Dear Lord,
Thank you for your mercy. Thank you for the health and safety of my family. Please watch over them and keep them safe and healthy, no matter where they are, no matter who they are with, no matter what they are doing. Thank you for the health and safety and happiness of my wonderful parents, my wonderful sisters, myself, and MOST of all, my beautiful daughter. Please keep her safe from harm whether it be from accident, illness, malice, evil, heartache or otherwise. Thank you for the health and safety of our friends and family. Lord, please take care of those who are sick, and those who are suffering (especially the children!) Please watch over all those who are sick, scared, starving or suffering, or anyone who has had/has a serious illness, accident, or disease, especially where children are involved. Please be with them, and show them Your Love, Your Mercy, Your Comfort, Your Compassion, Your Grace and Your Glory, as you’ve shown me. Thank you Lord, for all my blessings, especially my family, my career, and my home. Please forgive me for my sins, my selfishness, my insecurities, my mistakes, my inadequacies, and my shortcomings. Please help me to be a better person Lord, and a better teacher, and MOST of all, a better parent. Please help me to have patience, wisdom, kindness, compassion, courage, strength, hindsight, insight, foresight, energy, and a sense of humour.


Please say ‘hi’ to Ricky, tell him I love him and miss him. Please watch over those that I have loved, including Jacob and Nikita. Thank you Lord, for the people you have brought into my life that have been my blessed teachers, like RICK, ERIK, GREG, NATE, JOE, THERESA, DALE, INGRID, JAYA and CYRUS.



Once again Lord, I thank you for ALL of my blessings, especially the health and safety of my friends and family, and most of all, my beautiful daughter, Kyla.

2 comments: